The Swisscom StartUp Challenge is an exclusive opportunity for five Swiss tech start-ups to take part in a one-week Business Acceleration Programme in Silicon Valley. 30 companies have benefited from the Acceleration Programme over the last six years and Swisscom Ventures has invested in six of these start-ups.
Swisscom, in partnership with Venturelab, is looking for Swiss-based high-tech start-ups – in particular in the fields of Artificial Intelligence, ICT, Fintech, Blockchain, Digital Marketing, Security, IOT, Robotics, Drones – who want to conquer the world with their products or services.
The five best applicants will win a business acceleration programme in Silicon Valley, as well as a chance of investment or collaboration with Swisscom. The application deadline is on May 19th, 2019. On July 5th, ten finalists will be announced and they will pitch in front of a top-class jury on August 22nd. The five winners will be announced on the same day and the roadshow to Silicon Valley will take place from October 20th to 26th.
The start-ups can expect the following in Silicon Valley:
- One-week business acceleration programme – tailored to the start-up’s specific objectives
- Access to the broad network of the Swisscom Outpost in Silicon Valley
- Mentoring and challenging by Swisscom Ventures, investors and Business Angels
- Meetings with potential clients and partners
- Inspiration and trend scouting in the most important location for the IT and high-tech industry
- Consideration of business collaboration with Swisscom
- Consideration of investment by Swisscom Ventures
- A chance to share ideas with like-minded people and an unforgettable time in California
More Information about the programme at: swisscom.ch/challenge
PLEASE NOTICE: companies, in which Swisscom has already invested, are not eligible to apply for the Swisscom StartUp Challenge.
Grab the opportunity and apply today for the Swisscom StartUp Challenge 2019! Just press the “apply with LinkedIn” button below.